Now that Texas is finally getting cool enough to be outside during the day for limited durations, I’m finally making baby steps on the build. First, I added a phone mount to the dash, and today I installed some window covering on the rear window (the other window will be done later this week.) None of those things are major steps, by any means, but they’re important individually.
If you haven’t subscribed to my YouTube channel, here’s the video showing me losing a washer during the phone mount:
And here’s what the window looks like with the perforated vinyl:
I should have more updates to post by next weekend. Stay frosty out there!